Ready for an endless RUSH of targeted traffic?
automatedtraffic.com

Traffic Sniper Blog

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Discover The Killer Tactic To Generate Instant Targeted Traffic For FREE!

Ready for an endless RUSH of targeted traffic?
Click HERE to Get "MyBlogLog Traffic Formula" (Video Course - Worth $23 Absolutely FREE) a step‐by‐step blueprint that will help you generate FREE Instant Traffic and make sales using MyBlogLog.


MyBlogLog is a blog directory that can help you increase the reach of your website and blog. This blog community powered by Yahoo is a great place to gain backlinks, engage readers, and network with other bloggers.

There are a lot of people generating a ton of traffic with MyBlogLog. In fact, I was shocked at how much traffic I have generated in a short amount of time just from this one website alone.

These are people who buy my products, read my articles, post comments and spend some time at my blog.

With a lot of other social community services, while you can easily generate a ton of traffic in just a few hours, for the most part the traffic remains for only a few minutes before surfing onto the next blog.

That kind of traffic doesn’t yield feasible results.

Click HERE to Get "MyBlogLog Traffic Formula" (Video Course - Worth $23 Absolutely FREE) a step‐by‐step blueprint that will help you generate FREE Instant Traffic and make sales using MyBlogLog.


When I first started using MyBlogLog (a service of Yahoo), I joined with the simple intention of just checking it out, I really wasn’t expecting any miracle traffic nor was I planning on becoming a daily active user.

When I started exploring the community however, I was surprised at how user‐friendly their interface is and how cleverly designed the entire system is.

In fact, MyBlogLog has created the program to literally push users to your blog and help you generate traffic.

They motivate their community members to browse the websites of one another and unlike StumbleUpon, a lot of the visitors to your blog aren’t there just to “exchange” traffic with you, they are truly interested in what you have to offer.

For instance, when I placed my very first “paid” product on my blog, I received 6 sales the very first day, and this is with only having a community of about 60 users at the time!

I couldn’t believe it, I had never sold a darn thing with Squidoo, and had never generated nowhere near this much traffic with any of the other communities so heavily promoted in the marketing industry.

While six sales... it was a clear indicator that MyBlogLog can do more than just send a handful of visitors to my blog or website.

I have created a step‐by‐step blueprint that will help you generate traffic and make sales using MyBlogLog, an extremely important and useful tool for getting your web‐blog off the ground at no cost.

Click HERE to Get "MyBlogLog Traffic Formula" (Video Course - Worth $23 Absolutely FREE) a step‐by‐step blueprint that will help you generate FREE Instant Traffic and make sales using MyBlogLog.


Watch This Video to Discover how quick and easy it is to get more visitors to your blog by adding it to MyBlogLog, this short video shows you just how simple it is, as well as how to add the MyBlogLog Widget to your Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment